CBMS Picture Re-takes are tomorrow (Friday). If your want your pics reprinted because of the "over-touch up effect", you just need to have your child bring in the package tomorrow and drop it off in the office.
This month's WDSD newsletter is packed full with pictures and news! Check out the 4 authors highlighted in this edition - we are excited about these visits... The 8th grade soccer team is pictured on the cover, with the CBMS staff, and you have to see the adorable children that celebrated "Where the Wild Things Are" on page 2. Budding scientists are on page 3, right beside the artists and Spelling Bee Team. http://www2.tbps.org:81/OFFICE/WD%20News/index.htm
Community Holiday Programs for Families in Need- click here for details
Snow will soon in the air- again! Please take note the following ski & ride opportunities!
- 2nd year- CBMS Cougar Cross-Country Ski Program at Trapps- Thursday afternoons beginning December 15th- see details by clicking here
- New this year- Stowe Mountain Skiing and Riding for grades 3-8! 10 Wednesdays in Jan/Feb/March, leaving CBMS at 12:30PM and returning to TBPS at 4:45PM. $100/student for the whole thing, including transportation. This includes these 10 Wednesdays as well as a number of other days, including most Sundays, school snow days, a number of school vacation days. Rentals are not available for this program, and this program is not for beginning skiers/riders. We also need parent volunteers for this program. There is a training day involved (choose Dec 10 or 11, cost of $45) and then for each volunteer day you receive a voucher for another day. To express interest, or ask questions, please contact Leslie Proteau by Sunday, November 13th- email@example.com
- 5th grade parents- take advantage of the 5th Grade Passport for cheap lift tickets- http://www.skivermont.com/events-and-deals
Volunteers STILL needed to help build lanterns with students for the River of Light Lantern Parade. Lantern Building will take place at CBMS with artists Gowri Savoor and Angelo Arnold the week of November 7th, as follows:
- Monday/Wednesday, Nov 7th and 9th (9:00-11:00)- Dream 6th graders
- Monday/Wednesday, Nov 7th and 9th (12:20-2:20)- Titan 7th graders
- Tuesday/Thursday, Nov 8th and 10th (9:00-11:00)- Wizards 6th graders
- Tuesday/Thursday, Nov 8th and 10th (12:20-2:20)- Prodigy 7th graders