June Cougar Cafe menu can be found on the CBMS Food Service homepage....just scroll down to the bottom on the screen to see the June menu.
Placement letters for 12-13 grades 5 & 7 will be mailed on Tuesday. Step-Up Day is this coming Friday.
Last chance to buy yearbooks is this Wednesday, June 6th. Please contact the CBMS office for details on how to purchase. Yearbooks will be handed out on Friday, June 15th.
The latest "News and Views" can be found by clicking here.
Last Weeks of School “At a Glance”
Tues, Jun 5
- Grade 5, 7 placement letters mailed home today
- 6:30pm- Spring Choral Concert – Cafeteria
Fri Jun 8
- Step-Up Day (8:30-11:30 for grades 5-7, 8th graders off campus all day at HUHS)
- All library books due back today
- 10-2- Team Quest to Waterbury Reservoir
Tuesday, June 12
- 6PM- WDSD School Board Meeting- TBPS Library
- 6:30- PTO Meeting- CBMS office conference room
Thursday, June 14
- 5:30pm – 7:30pm- Prodigy Team Dinner - Cafeteria
Friday, June 15
- Yearbooks to be handed out today
- 6-8PM- Titan 8th grade Celebration Night- Cafeteria
- No Late Buses this week
- All Day- Team Prodigy off campus (NH)
- All Day- Team Titan off campus (Burlington)
Tuesday, June 19
- 9:30- 8th Grade Recognition Assembly- gym
- 5:30- 8th Grade Graduation Ceremony- gym
Wednesday, June 20
- All Day- Graduates (formerly known as 8th graders) to Great Escape
- 12:10- Dismissal for 5th-7th graders
- 7:09PM- Summer officially begins!
Thursday, June 21
- 10-Noon and 4-6PM- “Sneak Peak” for next year’s 5th graders- chance for them to come into school and get the lay of the CBMS-land