Some timely items of note:
- We need all of your "1st day packet" health forms, emergency contact, etc. ASAP..please send to the office.
- Supplementary Educational Services (tutoring for students who qualify for Free/Reduced Lunch) - GREEN sign-up forms are now due.
- Courtney Ireland is the front desk receptionist/voice you hear when you call. Courtney's e-mail is email@example.com
- Club Cougar now full, but we are accepting names for a wait list.
- Late (4:30 or later start) Soccer after school? Students must stay in Club Cougar or go home, and we cannot have unsupervised students after school
- Lost & Found has begun - if you're at school, please check the "Lost & Found" area in the Cafeteria
- Lunch Times - 11:20 - 11:50 (grades 5/6) and 12:10 - 12:40 (grades 7/8).
- Bus Concerns? Best way to resolve them is through direct contact to the Bus Barn at 244-6422.
Boxtops for Education- Yes, we use these! Please clip your boxtops and send them into the CBMS office anytime.
Back To School Night for grades 5-8 is Thursday, September 27th from 6:15 - 8:15PM.
Are you a Target shopper? "Take Charge of Education" is a Target program for schools - please link your card to CBMS and we will benefit.
The Common Core Standards will be implemented in Vermont schools beginning fully in the 14-15 school year. Information for Parents can be found by clicking here.
Stowe-Morrisville Flag Football on the E-Community Bulletin Board. Click here for details.
WDSD School Board Agenda- TUESDAY September 11, 2012
Crossett Brook Middle School Library- 6:00 p.m.
6:00 I. CALL
TO ORDER and CONFIRM AGENDA
6:05 II. COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC (Note that additional comments from the public will be welcomed throughout the agenda.)
6:10 IV. DISCUSSION (90 minutes)
A. Interviews for open board seat
B. Sports For Life Task Force update
C. New Staff reception- discussion as to effectiveness of this event
D. WWSU Preschool Partnership Agreement- annual approval
E. Report on Activity Funds from prior fiscal year
F. Community Bike Path- request for matching funds
G. Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) in the schools
H. Budget Process – expectations, guidelines, timeline
7:40 IV. PRINCIPALS REPORT - Board Feedback (10 minutes)
A. Written Report and Recommendations
7:50 V. WWSU REPORTS (10 minutes)
A. Superintendent’s report
8:00 VI. OTHER BUSINESS (5 minutes)
8:05 VII. ACTION ITEMS (10 minutes)
A. Board Minutes (6/12/12)
B. Board Orders
C. Principal’s report action items
D. Adopt Policy Packet #2
8:15 VIII. CONFIRM TOPICS FOR NEXT MEETING AGENDA (October 9th, 2012 @ CBMS)
Main Topics: Snowplow bids; Budget;
8:20 IX. EXECUTIVE SESSION to discuss personnel issue
9:00 XI. EXECUTIVE SESSION to discuss negotiations