2Night @ CBMS- PTO Family Move Night! "Race to Nowhere" documentary and potluck (CLICK HERE to sign up to bring a dish) at CBMS. Food served at 6:30, and the movie will begin at 6:45 with a running time of 85 minutes. No fee....come one and all!
2morrow Night @ CBMS- Grades 7 & 8 Dance. 7-9PM. $5 admission.
Next Friday night- Grades 5 & 6 Fun Night, hosted by the PTO...still looking for volunteers! Please send in $5 and permission slips soonest.
Joe Corbi school orders are ending BUT orders can be taken online for a year and will be delivered directly to you by Joe Corbi- link is on the CBMS homepage.
Cougar Spiritwear ordering deadline is this coming Monday, and orders should come into the office. Call Missy Semprebon with questions- 802-244-1918.
CBMS After School Cross County Ski Program at Trapp's begins on December 20th. Sign-up details can be found by clicking here!
Ski/ Ride Program at Stowe Mountain Resort Seeks Donations of Equipment
The Waterbury/ Duxbury Sports for Life program is seeking donations of gently used skiing and riding equipment for our upcoming session for students at Thatcher Brook and Crossett Brook Schools. Last years’ program was a huge success and we are expanding our participants by two fold. Our goal is to enroll all students who wish to participate, regardless of experience, financial concerns or disabilities. In order to succeed, we need to start accumulating equipment. All donations will be analyzed and tuned by a professional in the field. We will start an inventory to be used year after year. Please consider donating any of the following items you may want to pass along for a good cause. Upon donation you will receive a receipt with a federal ID # for your tax deduction needs.
Skiing Equipment should include any 120cm to 170cm skis, bindings, poles, boots and goggles. Snowboards should include any 90cm to 140cm boards, bindings, boots and goggles. We cannot accept any helmets. Donations may be dropped off at Thatcher Brook Primary School any time that school is in session. The donations may be left under the stairs in the main entrance. Those of you, who would like a receipt, please attach your name and mailing address to the donation and one will be mailed to you. Donations will be accepted until Tuesday, November 20th.
On behalf of all of our participants, thank you in advance for you donations. Please call Anne at 244-1843 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
School Photo Re-Take Day- November 16th- Some notes on this:
- Anyone can be photographed on Photo Re-Take Day.
- If you ordered, but don’t like what you received, you must return your picture packet so that the barcode can be used again.
- If you didn't like the first picture, or you were absent on the first day, and would like to get your photo taken, you will just need to fill out a new order form - available at the CBMS office.
- LifeTouch can still take orders for the original picture day for up to a year, but there is a $7.50 shipping and handling charge. The Website is: www.mylifetouch.com, and you will use the information from picture day...ID Number and Access code will be needed.
- If anyone has any issues LifeTouch is happy to help solve them. The LifeTouch office can be reached at 229-0299, and you should ask for Leslie or Rebecca.