7th and 8th grade track. Join an awesome team of 7th and 8th graders competing in sprinting, distance running, hurdles, relays, shot put/discuss, and long/high jump! Practices will be held on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 3-4:30PM, beginning on Wednesday, April 3rd. Spring Sports information night is on Tuesday, March 19th, beginning at 6PM in the HUHS auditorium.
March 25th- 7PM @ HUHS - Transforming Education in the WWSU- Session #2- click here for details.
News and Views, March edition, is now online!
Share your thoughts with us via Washington West Supervisory Union Parent Survey- Monday, April 1 deadline- Click here.
13-14 Calendar is finalized, and can be found either on the CBMS homepage or directly by clicking here.
For your calendars: (full CBMS calendar can be found by clicking here)
- March 19- Spring Sports info night @ HUHS- for parents of MS track athletes.
- March 20, 21 - Parent Conferences (3-8PM)
- PTO will be serving dinner during parent conferences both nights 5:30 - 7 PM. Pizza and salad $5. per person or $20. for a family of four. Spirit Wear will also be available for sale.
- March 22-April 17- PTO Plant Sale
- March 26- 6:30PM- 8th grade parent night at HUHS
- April 5- Grades 5/6 Fun Night