The Spring round of parent conferences will be happening in the afternoons and evenings (3-8PM) of Wednesday, March 20th and Thursday, March 21st. Parent Conference sign-ups open up on-line this Saturday, March 9th and you can access that system via the link on the CBMS Homepage. The password for CBMS is "cbms". The on-line system will close at the end of the day next Friday, March 15. Step-by-step instructions for using this system can be found at the end of this blog entry.
The March menu for the Cougar Cafe can be found by clicking here.
Harwood Lacrosse- Spring lacrosse is open to all CBMS students! Registration is online - therecdepartment.com. The first practice is next Tuesday, March 12th at CBMS - 4:30-5:30 in the gym. This practice will be informal with opportunity to check out the
game/equipment etc. and ask questions.
For your calendars: (full CBMS calendar can be found by clicking here)
- March 6 -NAEP Testing (grade 8 only- 8-9:30)
- March 8- Grades 7/8 Dance @ HUMS - $5 at the door
- March 13- Early Release Day - noon dismissal
- March 13 - 8AM- Trimester 2 Recognition Assembly- gym
- March 13- 8:30-10:30AM - Pawsitivity Celebration
- March 13- 10:45-11:45- Grade 8 vs Staff Basketball Game
- March 13- 6:30PM- PTO Meeting
- March 14- 6-7:30- Race To Nowhere - CBMS cafetorium
- March 20, 21 - Parent Conferences (3-8PM)
- Info on sign-ups will be coming out in early March
- PTO will be serving dinner on the March 20th evening
- March 22-April 17- PTO Plant Sale
- April 5- Grades 5/6 Fun Night
Parent Conference Sign-Ups- Step-By-Step Instructions
- Visit the school’s homepage (https://sites.google.com/a/
wdsdvt.net/cbms/) and select the Online Scheduler icon/link.
- From the Online Scheduler Home Page
- Choose your student’s school from the drop down list and click “GO”
- Enter the school password (cbms)
- Click on the "use the LOOKUP STUDENT ID" button to access the system.
- Verify the student’s birth date
- A list of your student’s teachers will be displayed. Check the box next to the name of each teacher(s) you would like to meet with.
- If you have more than one student in the school you can see all of your students’ teachers’ schedules at one time by answering YES to this question “Do you want to schedule conferences for another student?” then repeat the steps above for your other students. If you only have one student, answer NO to that question.
- You will then see the available time slots for each teacher you selected.
- Select the times that work best for your schedule.
- Enter your email address (recommended) if you would like an email reminder sent to you. (Your email address is kept private.)
- Once you have finished you can confirm your appointment details and print your conference schedule.
- Write down the Confirmation Number (you will need this number to cancel your appointment)