2morrow Night! “Changes Ahead”….What to do about that emerging teen? Are you wondering how you’ll negotiate those guidelines around the internet, dating, and substance abuse issues that may arise ? Then join Debby Haskins this Thursday! Debby is a local Substance Abuse Counselor with over 25 years’ experience in working with parents & youth.
Where: CBMS Library
When: Thursday, May 9th
Did you order a flowering basket from the PTO Plant Sale? These are ready for pick-up at Evergreen Gardens between now and this Sunday. Other plants can be picked up on the weekend of May 17-19.
Math Camp, Fencing, ERD afternoon offerings, Summer Camps- check the E-Community Bulletin Board!
Bike-Walk to School- we had so much fun the first time, we are doing it again! Wednesday, May 22nd. Meet at 7AM, head out at 7:15AM. Breakfast provided by Waterbury LEAP. Hoping to see you there!
Thanks to all the people who participated in the run/walk on Sunday, hosted by Cassie and Nikki. If you were unable to make it, but would still like to show your support, we are selling bracelets for $2 and sets of mugs/pins/bracelets for $10. See Nikki or Cassie to buy them or to make a donation. All proceeds go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
The E-Community Bulletin Board has been updated with information on the Waterbury Rapids Swim Team, and an Equine-Guided Leadership opportunity in May. Check it out by clicking here.
Upcoming Dates of Note
- May 9 – Parent Workshop – “Changes Ahead – What to do about that emerging Teen” – 6:30pm – 8:00pm
- May 14- WDSD School Board meeting- 6PM in the TBPS Library
- May 15- Grades 5/6 Concert (Band and Chorus)- 7PM start
- May 16- Team Prodigy Poetry Evening- 5-6:30PM
- May 17- Grades 7/8 Dance at CBMS- 7-9PM
- May 20, 21- Science NECAP testing- Grade 8 only
- May 22- Bike-Walk to School - 7AM at Rusty Parker Park
- May 22- Grades 7/8 Concert (Band and Chorus)- 7PM start
- May 23- Team Dream to Boston
- May 29- Team Wizards to Boston
- May 31- Team Quest to Boston