- Admission: $5.00
- Skate rental: $
- Concession run by the Ice Center.
- School dress code applies!
PTO Input Survey - The CBMS PTO is looking for your input! Please click here to access the survey, and thanks for taking the time to share your opinions. Deadline to complete this survey is Sept 30.
Tired of bus notes getting lost in that black hole called the backpack? Use the new After School Activity E-note instead! Click here These notes go right to Dona Culver in the CBMS office.
The PTO Joe Corbi fundraiser is now underway! You should have received the packet with instruction letters, but if not please contact Missy Semprebon at email@example.com. All orders are due by in order to make our delivery which will be at CBMS on with pick up .
Remember to go to the website and send the information to people that are out of town. If you look online there are also other options available that are not in our packets. You can get wrapping paper and supplies, magazines, chocolates, snacks, gifts and more.
If fundraising isn't for you please remember that you can give a tax deductible gift to the school marked for the PTO at any time. Thank you for your support!
Considering going solar? Check out the Solar for Scholars incentive that will help to support the purchase of a greenhouse at CBMS...click here for details.
Mike Maloney is once again offering a Lego Robotics Club for beginners- click here for details.
Upcoming Dates of Note
- Grades 7/8 Dance at the Ice Center, sponsored by HUMS- Friday, Sept 27th- 7:30-9:30PM
- NECAP Testing- Oct 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10
- Back to School Night (all grades)- Thursday, Oct 3rd (begins at 6:15PM)
- School Picture Day- Friday, Oct 4th
- Grades 5/6 Fun Night @ CBMS- Friday, Oct 4th- 7-9PM