Child sick? Please note that for an absence to be consider "excused" we need to hear from you to let us know that your child will be absent. 244-6100 or firstname.lastname@example.org are the contacts for this.
Grades 7/8 Dance this Friday, Oct 25th at CBMS, sponsored by Team Titan! $5 at the door for admission, and there will be snacks for sale. Note that your child does not need a permission slip for dances. Costumes are encouraged, but no masks or fake weapons, please! Please plan on picking your child up promptly at 9PM!
Joe Corbi delivery this Tuesday! We are looking for volunteers to help unload the truck, set up and distribute the orders. The truck should be here at 2:30, and set up continues until 4. Between 4PM and 6PM we also need a few people to help with distributing the merchandise as people come in. We would love all the help we could get from parents, and if anyone has any questions please call Missy Semprebon at 373-4546 or email email@example.com
GMPA information has been posted on the E-Community Bulletin Board- click here to read it all.
Upcoming Dates of Note
- Joe Corbi pick-up- Tuesday, Oct 22nd. 3-5:30
- Grades 7/8 Dance @ CBMS - Friday, Oct 25th - 7-9PM
- Early Release Day (noon dismissal)- Wednesday, Nov 6
- PTO Screening of "Bully"- Thursday, Nov 7th- 6:30-8:30PM.
- School Board Meeting- Tuesday, Nov 12 - 6PM at CBMS
- PTO Meeting- Wednesday, Nov 13- 6:30PM at CBMS
- Parent Conferences- Nov 25, 26