Upcoming Dates of Note
- Orders due this Friday! PTO Wreath and Poinsettia Sale- Nov 1-15 (If this deadline is an issue, please contact Carrie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 244-7262)
- 2Nite- School Board Meeting- Tuesday, Nov 12 - 6PM - CBMS library
- 2Morrow! Sign-ups for Parent Conferences open- Wednesday, Nov 13- directions below.
- 2Morrow! 7/8 Basketball Parent/Athlete Meeting- 5:30 in CBMS Cafeteria
- 2Morrow! PTO Meeting- Wednesday, Nov 13- 6:30PM - CBMS library
- Sign-ups for Parent Conferences close- Wednesday, Nov 20
- CBMS Concert- Wednesday, Nov 20- 5-8 Band and Chorus- 7PM start
- Trimester 1 Report Cards coming home with students- Friday, Nov 22
- Parent Conferences- Nov 25, 26
- Trimester 1 Recognition Assembly- Tuesday, Nov 26th- 8AM
- Thanksgiving Break- Nov 27-29
- Picture Re-take Day- Friday, Dec 6
- Grades 5/6 Fun Night- Friday, Dec 6- 7-9PM
- Grades 7/8 Dance @ CBMS- Friday, Dec 13- 7-9PM
Tonight! 5/6 Basketball Open Gym:
Please bring sneakers and signed paperwork.
Thanksgiving Dinner comes early to the Cougar Cafe! Parents are welcome, and reservations should be made by the latest
The Fall round of parent conferences will be happening in the afternoons and evenings of Monday, November 25th and Tuesday, November 26th. Parent Conference sign-ups open up on-line on Wednesday, November 13th, and close at the end of the day on Wednesday, November 20th, and you can access that system via the link on the CBMS Homepage. The password for CBMS is "cbms". Step-By-Step Parent/Guardian Instructions are as follows:
- Visit the school’s homepage (http://cbms.wwsu.org/) and select the Online Scheduler icon/link.
- From the Online Scheduler Home Page
- Choose your student’s school from the drop down list and click “GO”
- Enter the school password (cbms)
- Click on the "use the LOOKUP STUDENT ID" button to access the system.
- Verify the student’s birth date
- A list of your student’s teachers will be displayed. Check the box next to the name of each teacher(s) you would like to meet with.
- If you have more than one student in the school you can see all of your students’ teachers’ schedules at one time by answering YES to this question “Do you want to schedule conferences for another student?” then repeat the steps above for your other students. If you only have one student, answer NO to that question.
- You will then see the available time slots for each teacher you selected.
- Select the times that work best for your schedule.
- Enter your email address (recommended) if you would like an email reminder sent to you. (Your email address is kept private.)
- Once you have finished you can confirm your appointment details and print your conference schedule.
- Write down the Confirmation Number (you will need this number to cancel your appointment)
Need help? Contact Dona Culver (email@example.com) or Tom Drake (firstname.lastname@example.org), or phone the school at 244-6100.