Upcoming Dates of Note
- Picture Re-take Day- Friday, Dec 6
- Grades 5/6 Fun Night- Friday, Dec 6- 7-9PM
- River of Light Lantern Parade- Saturday, Dec 7- 4:30
- Cinderella on stage at CBMS! Tuesday, Dec 10th and Wednesday, Dec 11th- 6:30PM ($3 per student, $8 per adult)
- WDSD School Board meeting- Tuesday, Dec 10th, 6PM in the CBMS Library
- Early Release Day - Wednesday, Dec 11th
- Grades 7/8 Dance @ CBMS- Friday, Dec 13- 7-9PM
- Trapp's Cross Country Ski Program begins- Thursday, Dec 19th
- School Break- Dec 23rd - January 1 (school resumes on January 2)
- Stowe Ski/Ride Program begins- Wednesday, January 8th
December Cougar Cafe Menu is now online
Grades 5-8- CBMS X-Country Ski Program at Trapp's - Thursday afternoons beginning on December 19th- click here to access all the info on this program.
Calling all past lantern makers for the River of Light! We would love to have you join this year's procession on . Bring your lantern to TBPS between . Get a new light OR exchange your batteries for your old light! Let's reuse what we have. This year we will begin at TBPS, head up Stowe St., and right on Main St. to Dac Rowe field for a community bonfire. Dress WARMLY - with hats and gloves. Questions? Contact MK Monley - firstname.lastname@example.org Up to date information can be found by clicking here. Hope to see you there!
Supporting our Youth Series: The Hungry Heart - Come join your community for a presentation of a film about prescription drug addiction in Vermont. This will follow the same presentation held at HUHS during the day and will provide a nice opportunity to dialogue with your high school children around this shared experience. Panel discussion will include the film's director, Bess O'Brien and cast members in recovery. This film has gotten rave reviews from other schools and communities who have viewed and held similar discussions. Harwood Union High School-Library.