2morrow Night - Spread the Word - Harwood Union Redesign Panel Presentation- Harwood Union Library - Thursday, January 30, 2014 - 6:30 P.M.
All people – students, teachers, administrators, parents, and boards, know what they want from school. Therefore we are seeking public participation in providing all students with a high quality learning experience designed to meet the aspirations of each student.
Recently our communities became highly engaged in a dialog about the Harwood Union Middle and High School Redesign Project. We are very excited about this dialog and, as a result, are providing an opportunity for our stakeholders to collaborate in a process to examine a redesign of Harwood’s 9th grade model.
The Panel Presentation will outline:
- The Educational Goals of HU
- Existing Programs
- The Flexible Pathways legislation (Act 77) and its impact on Harwood programs
- Next Steps
Q & A to be Included
Second Annual CBMS International Dinner
DATE: Friday Feb. 7
DONATION: suggested $5 at the door $20/family
POT-LUCK: please list all ingredients on your dish to
avoid any allergy issues during our celebration. Click here to sign up to bring a dish!
Contact: Belle McDougall @ 802-477-3351 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Crossett Brook Middle School PTO and chairperson Stacy Grandfield will be hosting and coordinating this year’s 5th/6th Basketball Tournament the week of February 17th to 21st in the CBMS gymnasium. Volunteers are needed to ensure another successful tournament, projected this year to include 14 teams. To sign up to volunteer, click here. If you have volunteering questions, contact Missy Semprebon at email@example.com
Upcoming Dates of Note:
- Jan 30- Community Forum at HUHS on 9th Grade Re-Design- 6:30PM
- Jan 31- Fun Night for grades 5/6- 7-9PM
- Feb 5- Early Release Day- 11:50 dismissal today
- Feb 7- International Dinner - 6-8:30PM
- Feb 14- 7/8 Dance @ CBMS- 7-9PM
- Feb 20- Prodigy IDU Night (5PM start)
- Feb 21- Trimester 2 last day
- Feb 21- Winter Carnival at CBMS today
- Feb 21- March 4- Winter Break