International Dinner Sign-Up to bring a dish on-line! click here
E-Community Bulletin Board- for the latest in community events and goings-on- click here
Parents of 6th and 7th Graders- 7th and 8th graders have the opportunity to take part in an exchange with Harwood Union Middle School. Details of the agreement can be found here, and the deadline to apply for the exchange for the 14-15 school year is March 5th.
Got 12 spare minutes? Looking for some inspiration from a 13-year old? When 13 year-old Logan LaPlante grows up, he wants to be happy and healthy. He discusses how hacking his education is helping him achieve this goal. Click here to access.
Our solar panels are cranking today...check out the data by clicking here.
Think free breakfast is a good idea? Erika Dolan from the WDSD Food Service is putting together some testimony from parents whose children qualify for the reduced price category that are now taking advantage of free breakfast and lunch. The question is: What difference does it make for you and your kids that the reduced-price lunches you used to pay for are now there for your kids at no cost to you? If you have quick thoughts (like a sentence or two!) on this question, please submit them by clicking here.
Upcoming Dates of Note:
- Jan 17- Quarter 2 last day- 5th and 6th grade Applied Academics change next week.
- Jan 20- MLK, Jr Day- No School for students on this day
- Jan 23- Grades 5/6 Ferry Beach Parent Meeting- 6:30PM in CBMS Library
- Jan 28- WDSD School Board meeting- 6PM @ TBPS
- Jan 31- Fun Night for grades 5/6- 7-9PM
- Feb 5- Early Release Day- 11:50 dismissal today
- Feb 14- 7/8 Dance @ CBMS- 7-9PM
- Feb 20- Prodigy IDU Night (5PM start)
- Feb 21- Trimester 2 last day
- Feb 21- Winter Carnival at CBMS today
- Feb 21- March 4- Winter Break