On-line sign-ups for March Parent-Student Led Conferences begins tomorrow! You can access that system via the link on the CBMS Homepage. The password for CBMS is "cbms". Step-By-Step Parent/Guardian Instructions are as follows:
- Visit CBMS's homepage (http://cbms.wwsu.org/) and select the Online Scheduler icon/link.
- From the Online Scheduler Home Page
- Choose your student’s school from the drop down list and click “GO”
- Enter the school password (cbms)
- Click on the "use the LOOKUP STUDENT ID" button to access the system.
- Verify the student’s birth date
- A list of your student’s team and teachers will be displayed. Check the box next to the name of each team or teacher(s) you would like to meet with.
- If you have more than one student in the school you can see all of your students’ teachers’ schedules at one time by answering YES to this question “Do you want to schedule conferences for another student?” then repeat the steps above for your other students. If you only have one student, answer NO to that question.
- You will then see the available time slots for each teacher you selected.
- Select the times that work best for your schedule.
- Enter your email address (recommended) if you would like an email reminder sent to you. (Your email address is kept private.)
- Once you have finished you can confirm your appointment details and print your conference schedule.
- Write down the Confirmation Number (you will need this number to cancel your appointment)
Need help? Contact Dona Culver (email@example.com) or Tom Drake (firstname.lastname@example.org), or phone the school at 244-6100.
Internet Safety for Parents, a PTO event, will be offered on Tuesday, March 25th, from 6:30-8PM in the CBMS Library. Troy Morton will be leading this event. This is an opportunity to review all of the devices your child uses and social networking sites, and to apply/understand parental controls. Please bring any and all devices. By signing up you allow Troy time to review your device and site needs. Click here to access the e-sign up.
Time to Hit the Pool! This winter a bit too long for you? Ready to slip on a swim suit and some flip flops? Join the CBMS PTO and Splash on Tuesdays from March 11- April 15. Students will be transported to the Best Western for an hour of swim time in their indoor heated pool. For a cost of only $30 students will have an opportunity to warm up and get some exercise while the outdoors gently melt into spring. A lifeguard will be provided by the PTO. A minimum of 4 students is needed to make this club a "go", and a this club has a maximum of 10 students. Sign up by clicking here. Any questions, please contact Carrie Dessureau at email@example.com.
High School Volleyball coming to Harwood! On we will be having an informational meeting for all High School students, and any current 8th graders who may be interested in participating in co-curricular Volleyball next fall. Harwood is hoping to be able to field both a Boys and a Girls team, and compete in the newly formed HS Volleyball league. A representative from the Volleyball league will make a short video presentation, and will answer any questions. This is a fall sport, and will be a club program to start. We will be running Volleyball Intramurals in April and May to introduce the sport to students. Come on over and find out about our new offering!
Clyde Whittemore Little League: Open, Awesome, Sign-up!
Baseball & Softball Dates: Spring/Indoor Season: March (competitive)/April (competitive & instructional); Regular Season: May/June; All Star Season: June/July (involves tryouts); Fall Sandlot Season: September/October
Levels: Instructional: MyTEE Ball (boys & girls; first time players ages 4-5): $25
Instructional: Tee Ball (boys & girls; hit from tee; players ages 5-6): $40
Instructional: Farm League (boys & girls; coach pitch; players ages 6-8): $40
Competitive: Minor League Baseball (boys; player pitch; players ages 9-10): $50
Competitive: Minor League Softball (girls; player pitch; players ages 8-10): $50
Competitive: Major League Baseball (boys; player pitch; players ages 11-12): $50
Competitive: Major League Softball (girls; player pitch; players ages 11-12): $50
Competitive: Senior League Softball (girls; player pitch; players ages 13-15): $50
Family discounts are available, as well as financial assistance. Sign up at www.clydewhittemore.org.
Upcoming Dates of Note:
- March 8- Online Scheduling for Parent Conferences opens
- March 11- WDSD School Board meeting- 6PM- TBPS Library- all documents can be accessed by clicking here.
- March 12- PTO Meeting- 6:30PM- CBMS Library
- March 12- HUHS Parent Night for 8th Grade Parents- 6:30PM- HUHS Auditorium
- March 14- Trimester 2 Recognition Assembly- 8AM- CBMS gym
- March 14- Trimester 2 Report Cards sent home, via backpack express.
- March 14- Grades 7/8 Dance at HUMS- 7-9PM
- March 14- Online Scheduling for Parent Conferences closes at midnight
- March 18th- Harwood Spring Sports meeting for MS Track and Field- 6PM
- March 19- 3-8PM- Student-lead conferences
- March 21- No School for Students today
- March 22- OM State Tourney
- March 22- Jr. Iron Chef Competition
- March 25- "Internet Safety for Parents", sponsored by the PTO- 6:30-8- CBMS Library