WDSD School Board meeting on Tuesday, January 13th, beginning at 6PM in the CBMS Library. All relevant documents can be accessed by clicking here.
Join us for the Spontaneous Problem Club and exercise the creative problem-solving part of your brain! We'll do lots of fun activities building things alone and in groups, telling creative stories, and we may even produce a skit or two! If you ever considered doing OM but couldn't make the longer-term commitment, or if you just like being creative and making things, you'll want to do this. Open to students in grades 5-8. Please register by January 12th, by clicking here. In the meantime, check out this PDF for two fun problems to try at home!
Music lessons spur emotional and behavioral growth in children, new study says. Click here to view the article.
SES Tutoring - For students who qualify for free/reduced lunch, supplemental educational tutoring is available. Please check the links on the CBMS Homepage for more information. The deadline for applications is Friday, January 23rd.
Upcoming Dates of Note - (full calendar can be found here)
- Tuesday, Jan 13th- WDSD School Board meeting- 6PM at CBMS
- Thursday, Jan 15th- 5/6 Band Concert- 7PM
- Friday, Jan 16th- Last Day of Quarter 1
- Monday, Jan 19th- MLK, Jr Day- No School 2Day
- Tuesday, Jan 20th- CBMS PTO Meeting- 6:30PM- Trish Feld Library
- Friday, Jan 23rd- CBMS GeoBee- 8AM- Trish Feld Library
- Friday, Jan 23rd- Grades 7/8 Dance- HUMS- 7-9PM
- Tuesday, Jan 27th- WDSD School Board meeting- 6PM at CBMS
- Wednesday, Jan 28th- 8th grade NAEP Testing
- Friday, Jan 30th- Grades 5/6 Fun Night- 7-9PM