The CBMS Website is the place to go for info on:
- Supply Lists for all core teams and PE
- 15-16 Calendar
- Cougar Cafe menus (Aug-Sept will be online early next week)
- Club Cougar registration form
- E-bus note form (no need to send hard copy notes!)
- And more...bookmark this site!
CBMS Schedule change- classes now begin at 7:45AM, with Dens (the new name for our revised AG program) meeting at the end of the day.
Agendas/Planners are in! $4 at the CBMS office.
Hard Copy Packets will coming home via the "BackPack Express" on Day 1, and will contain info on School Photo Day, PowerSchool log-in information, health forms, free and reduced lunch information, etc. Thanks in advance for attending to any forms that need to be reviewed, signed, and returned in a timely manner!
- Grades 1-6 Soccer- check out the e-community bulletin board for more info.
- CBMS Grades 7-8 Soccer- there will not be a parent/athlete meeting, and be on the lookout from an e-mail next week from CBMS Athletic Director Stephen LaRock which will contain details on the upcoming season.
- Grades 7-8 Cross Country and Field Hockey (in conjuction with HUMS)- parent/athlete meeting in the HU auditorium on Wed, August 26th at 5:30PM.
Upcoming Dates of Note:
- August 24th - New Student Orientation for all 5th graders and new-to-CBMS 6th, 7th, and 8th graders - 5:30PM-6:30PM
- August 25th- First Day of School for all CBMS students- 7:45AM, with dismissal at 2:50PM
- August 26th- Middle School Fall Sports Meeting for x-country and field hockey- 5:30PM in the HU auditorium.
- August 28th- Team Quest to Waterbury Reservoir - 9:45-2:00
- August 31st- Club Cougar opens