- Supply Lists for all core teams and PE
- 16-17 School Calendar
- Cougar Cafe menus (Aug-Sept will be online soon)
- Y Pod (CBMS after school program) registration form
- E-bus note form (no need to send hard copy notes!)
- And more...bookmark this site!
Hard Copy Packets will coming home via the "BackPack Express" on School Day 1, and will contain info on School Photo Day, PowerSchool log-in information, health forms, free and reduced lunch information, etc. Thanks in advance for attending to any forms that need to be reviewed, signed, and returned in a timely manner!
16/17 Music calendar is now finalized - click here.
- Grades 1-6 Soccer- check out this link.
- CBMS Grades 7-8 Soccer- Be on the lookout for an e-mail soon from CBMS Athletic Director Stephen LaRock which will contain details on the upcoming season.
- Grades 7-8 Cross Country and Field Hockey (in conjuction with HUMS)- parent/athlete meeting in the HU auditorium on Tuesday, August 30th at 5:30PM.
16/17 Bus Routes are coming soon at this link.
Waterbury-Duxbury School District has a 1 year vacancy for a Food Service Cook. This position is for the 2016-17 school year only. Starting date is August 22nd. This is a 35 hour/week position, 5 days/week when school is in session plus additional training and/or meeting times as requested or required. Salary is hourly and based on experience. Job requires large scale of nutritious food preparation, inventory management, record keeping, cleaning, receiving and stocking products, Farm to School outreach, and be able to maintain a high level of customer service to students, staff, parents and community members at all times. Candidates must be able to: work in a high-pressure environment; have prior cooking experience; be able to maintain Federal and State laws and regulations regarding food safety, food handling and health procedures; work as part of a team; lift 50 lbs; be able to stand for a whole shift. The ideal candidate would have interest in Farm to School Programs and a passion to cook healthy meals to students in grades preschool through 8th grade. Apply via SchoolSpring.com or by submitting cover letter, resume and 3 reference letters to the attention of:
Upcoming Dates of Note:
- August 24th - New Student Orientation for all 5th graders and new-to-CBMS 6th, 7th, and 8th graders - 5:30PM-6:30PM, in the Cougar Cafetorium
- August 25th- Team Prodigy potluck- 5PM @ CBMS
- August 29th- First Day of School for all CBMS students- 7:45AM, with dismissal at 2:30PM
- August 30th- Middle School Fall Sports Meeting for x-country and field hockey- 5:30PM in the HU auditorium.
- September 1st- Team Titan potluck- 5PM @ Hope Davey Park