Looking for skate donations! There is a bin in the CBMS lobby if you have any skates going unused in your house. The CBMS skating rink should be ready to go within the next two weeks, cold weather depending.
Staffing Update- Matt Avery is taking over the band reins from Dan Liptak beginning Jan 3rd. Dan will be on a paternity leave until Town Meeting Day. Matt can be reached at email@example.com
After-school snowshoeing and backcountry skiing groups. E-Community Bulletin Board has the info - Click here for details.
Upcoming Dates of Note
- Jan 3- School resumes
- Jan 4- Stowe Ski-Ride program begins - details here
- Jan 4- HUUSD Board meeting- 6pm- HUHS Library - relevant documents can be accessed here
- Jan 5- Proficiency-based Grading & Reporting Forum- 6-7:30pm in the HUHS auditorium
- Jan 11- CBMS PTO meeting- 6:30pm in the CBMS Library
- Jan 11- HUUSD Board meeting- 6pm- HUHS Library - relevant documents can be accessed here
- Jan 12- PTO parent presentation- Safe Technology- 5:30- CBMS Library
- Jan 16- MLK, Jr Day- No School for Students today
- Jan 20- Grades 7/8 Dance @ HUMS- 7-9pm
- Jan 25- HUUSD Board meeting- 6pm- HUHS Library - relevant documents can be accessed here