- Visit the CBMS homepage (http://cbms.wwsu.org/) and click the appropriate link.
- Choose CBMS from the drop down list and click “GO”
- Enter the school password (cbms)
- Click on the "use the LOOKUP STUDENT ID" button to access the system.
- Verify your child’s birth date
- Only your child's core team will be listed, as Student-led conferences will happen on the core team. Applied Academics and PE teachers will be available during the April 6th and 13th conferences times, in their respective classrooms and on a drop-in basis. If you want to schedule a conference at other times, simply e-mail the teacher directly with a request.
- If you have more than one child in the school, click YES to this question “Do you want to schedule conferences for another student?” then repeat the steps above for your other students. If you only have one child at CBMS, answer NO to that question.
- You will then see the available time slots for the core team you selected.
- Select the times that work best for your schedule.
- Enter your email address (recommended) if you would like an email reminder sent to you. (Note- your email address is kept private.)
- Once you have finished you can confirm your appointment details and print your conference schedule.
- Write down the Confirmation Number (you will need this number to cancel your appointment)
Need help? Contact Dona Culver (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Tom Drake (email@example.com), or phone the school at 244-6100.
8th Grade Parents- Updated 9th Grade Transition Timeline- click here to read a letter from HUMS administration.
What is Proficiency-Based Learning and Why does it matter? (7 minute video)- click here.
Bad Moms Night Out ! The CBMS PTO invites you to party like a mother - and that's no joke! Join your friends THIS from for an evening of fun, food, drinks and yes, a viewing of Bad Moms on the big screen. We'll meet upstairs at the Reservoir (thanks, BTW, for donating the space for this epic party!). Tickets are still available so CLICK HERE to buy now! Your $20 donation includes a complimentary drink, appetizers, and one raffle ticket for a "Waterbury Day of Beauty” - breakfast at Stowe Street Café; a massage from Mountain Lotus Massage; a mani/pedi from Sunflower Salon and Boutique; a gift certificate for a free Dermasweep at Dorset Street Dermatology; and lunch on us! Additional raffle tickets will be available for purchase. Grab your girlfriends and join us for an evening of celebrating all the “bad mom moments” we share! PS - Bad Dads Night Out coming soon, we promise!
Homemade Slime and Borax - burn alert- click to read the story.
We are looking for some volunteers to help with Brainado. Students will work on Brainado 12:30-2:30 on these five Wednesdays: March 29, April 5, April 12, April 26, May 3. If you have time or expertise to contribute, please sign up using this Google Form and we will be in touch soon.
Dr. Paul Foxman – “The Worried Child, Recognizing Anxiety in Kids and Teens and Helping them Cope” Hannah’s House is pleased to welcome Dr. Paul Foxman, founder and Director of the Center for Anxiety Disorder for a two hour presentation “The Worried Child, Recognizing Anxiety in Kids and Teens and Helping Them Cope”, on April 12, at the Big Picture Theater in Waitsfield. Dr. Foxman specializes in anxiety disorders in children and adults and presents around the country on this topic. He frequently appears at conferences and on television and radio shows to address anxiety and stress-related issues and is well known among mental health professionals. He is the author of several books on of anxiety in children and adults, including The Worried Child, Dancing with Fear, Anxiety Disorders in Kids and Teens, which will be available for sale that evening. Save the date for this special opportunity to learn from an expert in the field on what you can do to best help children cope with fear and anxiety. This free event is made possible through a grant from The National Life Foundation and the Big Picture Theater for the event venue. For more information contact Barbara@hannahshousevt.org or call 496-9715
Upcoming Dates of Note
- April 4- 7th and 8th grade Career Fair @ HUMS- 8-10am
- April 5- Winooski Valley Music Festival @ Montpelier HS (select 7th and 8th grade band and chorus students)
- April 7- HUMS grades 7/8 Dance @ Ice Center
- April 8- Vermont History Day @ Montpelier HS
- April 8- LEAP Energy Fair @ CBMS
- April 12- HUUSD Board meeting- HUMS Library- 6pm
- Week of April 17- Spring Break
- April 26- HUUSD Board meeting- HUMS Library- 6pm