2nite - 5th/6th GRADE FUN NIGHT- LAST ONE OF THE YEAR!!
For 6th graders- this is the last FUN NIGHT at CBMS!
PERMISSION FORMS are required. WE NEED VOLUNTEERS to bring sweet treats, healthy snacks, and drinks. We also need parent chaperones to make sure the night is safe and fun. If you have questions, please email Kathleen Luce at email@example.com.
HERE is the link to complete an online permission form for your child to attend the final 5th/6th grade FUN NIGHT of the year hosted by the PTO on from .
HERE is a link for parents to sign up to volunteer on FUN NIGHT. We have needs for snacks and chaperones!
|ONCE THEY'RE GONE,|
|Order a yearbook today.|
Movie Screening- "Resilience- The Biology of Stress and the Science of Hope". Wednesday, May 24th, from 6-8pm at Montpelier High School. Invitation is here, and the trailer is here.
Bike and Ride to School Day- Wednesday, May 24th- meet at 7AM at Rusty Parker Park, and walkers and bikers will head out to CBMS by 7:10AM. A great way to get the blood moving and get some exercise to start the day! Snacks provided by Waterbury In Motion.
17/18 School Year calendar- click here
We Love Boxtops- thanks for clipping them and sending them to the CBMS Office!
Are you still looking for things your kids can do this summer, especially those in Middle School? For the first time the Town of Waterbury is offering 7 weeks of Middle School Summer Camps. You can sign up for one week or all 7, each week is different so there is something for everyone. We are also offering a variety of mini camps for all ages and of course, as always, our summer swim lessons. No need to leave Waterbury this summer for activities for the Family, check out everything going on and register online at www,waterburyvt.com, click on the Recreation Tab and then follow the link to the online registration system or call Deb Fowler at 244-7174. Don't miss out on the fun it is only a click away.
Upcoming Dates of Note
- May 19th- Student vs Staff Hockey Game at Ice Center- 1PM
- May 19th- 5th/6th grade Fun Night- 7-9PM
- Week of May 22nd- SBAC testing in grades 7 and 8
- May 24th- Walk/Bike to School Day
- May 24th- HUUSD Board meeting- HUMS Library- 6pm- agenda and minutes can be found here.
- May 25th- CBMS Band Concert- all grades- 7PM
- May 29th- Memorial Day- no school today
- June 2nd- Step Up Day
- June 7th- Team Quest to Boston
- June 7th- CBMS Jazz Band plays at Burlington Jazz Festival
- June 8th- Team Wizards to Boston
- June 8th- Team Titan celebration dinner
- June 9th- Team Dream to Boston
- June 9th- Team Prodigy to Burlington
- June 10th- HUHS Graduation
- June 12th- Team Titan to Northern Lights
- June 13th- Team Wizards to Reservoir
- June 13th- WDSD School Board meeting- 6PM- TBPS Library
- June 14th- Team Quest to Reservoir
- June14th- Team Prodigy celebration dinner
- June 15th- The Happening
- June 15th- 8th grade Recognition Assembly- 1pm
- June 15th- 8th grade Graduation- 5pm
- June 16th- Graduates to Great Escape
- June 16th- Last day for 5th, 6th, and 7th graders- noon dismissal