4th Grade parents - a note to you from Marilyn Geiger, CBMS Nurse, can be found here.
Items in the CBMS Lost and Found will be on display on tables in the front foyer next week. Feel free to urge your child to seek out lost items, or to come in yourself and do the same!
Sign up to play in the CBMS band at the NQID parade. , . The deadline to sign up is . All are invited to join in the fun! Click here to sign up.
E-Community Bulletin Board has information on gymnastics summer camps at CVGA.
Do you know a child that might be interested in being part of a 4-H club or has an interest in horses? 4-H is looking to start a 4-H club near you! What is 4-H? 4-H is a youth directed program and allows youth to explore different project areas alongside volunteers in a club setting as they develop leadership, citizenship, and life skills. Through project based learning, 4-H also gives youth a sense of mastery, generosity, independence, and belonging. All 4-H clubs are open to youth ages 8-18. Youth ages 5-7 may join as Cloverbuds which offers a non-competitive learning experience where members can sample a variety of 4-H projects. For more information contact: Allison Smith, 4-H Educator at 802-476-2003 or Allison.email@example.com. Stay tuned for meetings this summer!
We love Boxtops for Education at CBMS...please clip them and send them into the office!
American Red Cross Swim Lessons at Waterbury Pool - We are finally getting into summer and the pool will open for the season on Saturday, June 23rd. We still have lots of space in all levels of American Red Cross swim lessons throughout the summer--check out our offerings in the pool flyer, https://www.waterburyvt.com/fileadmin/files/Recreation_files/2018_Pool_Info.pdf and head to waterburyvt.com/recreation to sign up! First session of lessons is free with a membership, $65 for non-member residents, or $100 for non-member non-residents.
Upcoming Dates of Note:
- June 8- Team Dream to UVM Ropes Course - 8:15-2:15
- June 8- Team Prodigy to Jay Water Park- 8-4
- June 11- Team Wizards to Reservoir- 9:45-2:15
- June 12- Team Titan Celebration Night- 5-7
- June 13- Team Quest to Reservoir- 9:30-2
- June 13- Team Prodigy Team Dinner- 5:30-7:30
- June 13- HUUSD Board meeting- 6pm in the HUHS Library
- June 14- 8th grade Recognition Assembly- 1pm- CBMS gym
- June 14- 8th grade Graduation- 5pm- CBMS gym. Students should be at school by 4:45pm latest.
- June 15- Great Escape trip for graduates- 7am departure- 7pm return
- June 15- Last day of school for all students. Grades 5, 6, and 7 to Waterbury Village Pool. Noon dismissal.
- June 18-21- Inservice days for teachers